I’m a grad student in the social sciences - in year 3 of 5 (for the M.S. and Ph.D.). Twentysomething loving life with my fabulous dog (Bella the Monster).
Things I love and often post about include:
- Infographics and visual data
- My fabulous dog
- Satire and parodies
- Anything that amuses me
- Psychology and sociology
- Grad student life and humor
- Nerdy humor
- Pretty places and fun art
- More sports (especially the Dallas Cowboys, Atlanta Braves, and college football)
- “It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia”
- Being a twentysomething
- Douglas Coupland and Dave Eggers
In general, if you follow me, I’ll follow you back because I figure we must have something in common.
This is my main blog, but these are also mine, so check ‘em out:
Check out my tumblr pics here: http://toys.tumblrist.com/imageview/meldoesgradschool.
Feel free to ask questions, submit stuff, whatever…